9.How to ensure the quality of large-volume polyester jacquard fabric？
1. Determine the inspection quantity: at least 10% of the batch of fabrics needs to be inspected, or the inspection quantity is determined according to customer requirements;
2. Select the inspection package number: the fabric inspector can randomly select the cloth to be inspected according to the fabric factory's fine code list.Cover all colors. Determine the inspection quantity of each color according to the proportion of each color in the batch of fabrics;
3. Inspection of the fabric quantity: check whether the actual quantity is the same as the fine code sheet, the code sheet in the package, and the cloth roll mark code number symbol;
4. Check the color and feel of the fabric: check whether the color and feel of the fabric are the same as the fabric color and quality sample confirmed by the customer;
5. Check the cloth width: measure the actual width of the cloth head, cloth middle and cloth tail, and the width of the fabric should meet the requirements of the order;
6. Check the color: check whether there is any deviation between the two sides and the middle of the cloth. The fabric cannot have color difference between front and back, left and right Color difference and color flower. Check whether the color and feel of the fabric are the same as the fabric color sample and quality sample confirmed by the customer;
The difference must not be less than level 4 or the standard required by the customer, and the difference between the horse and the horse must be above level 4;
7. When the fabric surface is inspected, defects are found, and color lines are used to make obvious marks, so that the cutting and paving materials can be found at any time. If the batch of fabrics is unqualified, it needs to be re-produced.
8. Count the number of unqualified cloths. After all inspections are completed, count the number of defects to determine whether it is qualified.
We always focus on quality. For jacquard fabric, quality is the main and for quality any type of necessary steps we always love to take.
We have a professional inspection team who will inspect product quality from the lab and provide us a report before the product goes for packing.
Once our inspection team will provide an order or details, then we can proceed.
Another best benefit is, after dispatching the product, if you find once received that half of the product damage during transportation, you don’t need to worry! We will replace the entire lot and provide a complete fresh lot again. Our main focus is to satisfy our customers.